Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else’s eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you’ll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 400 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
Introducing face filters in the camera, an easy way to turn an ordinary selfie into something fun and entertaining. Express yourself and have playful conversations with friends.
– Tap the new face icon in the bottom right corner of the camera.
– Use the front or back-facing camera — try them with Boomerang!
– Send to friends or add to your story.
Face filters will be rolling out globally over the coming weeks.